Using affirmations in your everyday life helps you to change your thinking. With gratitude affirmations you can start empowering your mind to be happy right now and stop waiting for the moment everything aligns.
Our fixed mindset tends to focus on the negative but with the help of daily gratitude affirmations we can overcome the lies and start living amore confident, happier life.
Learn more about living in the present with the following posts here on on the blog:
37 Daily Gratitude Affirmations
- I am grateful for ____________ today.
- I am grateful for this new day and the new opportunities it brings.
- I am practicing self-care because I deserve it.
- I am present in the moment.
- I am proud of all the things I have accomplished.
- I am excited about the future goals I will achieve.
- I am silent and still, and cut the noise of the outside world.
- I welcome peace and serenity into my mind, body and soul.
- I welcome relaxation without feeling guilt.
- I feel joy in my heart.
- I make time for me.
- I am thankful for those who love me and choose to be around me.
- I am grateful for the air in my lungs, the sun on my skin and the birds singing in the air.
- I am grateful for all that I get to do and all that I do have.
- I love myself and will take time to relax.
- I am listening to my growth mindset and overcoming negative thinking.
- I am practicing mindfulness and being more present.
- I am living with clear intent and purpose.
- I am being mindful of my health and wellness.
- I am focusing on what I CAN do.
- I am grateful for what I can do right now, today.
- I will try something new today.
- I am compassionate towards others.
- I have let go of blaming others or worrying what others think.
- I am strong, focused and confident.
- I am nurturing my inspiration and utilizing my motivation.
- I am stretching my boundaries for success.
- I am focusing on people and things I may have taken for granted.
- I am blessed for the people I have in my life.
- I am blessed for all that I have.
- I am thinking and talking with positive language
- I have a positive attitude and mindset.
- I know everything is figureoutable.
- I am strong and I’m grateful for my strength.
- I release judgment and let go of negativity.
- I am starting—and ending—each day with conscious gratitude.
- I focus on joy and happiness!
These gratitude affirmations also make perfect journal prompts for starting a gratitude journal. Journalling is great for the mind and what a better way to start the day than with a gratitude entry!
Choose one for the next 37 days and write it at the top of the page. List the ways that this gratitude affirmation is true and debunk the lies your fixed mindset might be trying to tell you.
Even if you are not fully there yet, believe you are and act accordingly. The power of belief is incredible and this is why affirmations can change how you think and act, ultimately transforming your life!
If we have constant negative thoughts swirling in our heads we are bound to be more depressed and have lower self-esteem.
If we practice gratitude affirmations daily we are implanting gratefulness and mindfulness into our everyday life. We will build our confidence and our ability to love ourselves much more deeply.
Take Gratitude to the next level!
Be sure to check out our Confidence Self-Assessment. This printable download is the perfect way to see where you can focus some more of your gratitude affirmations in your life.
How will use these gratitude affirmations?
Which of these affirmations is your favourite? Are you intrigued to start using them in your daily morning routine? What affirmations do you use now? Let me know below, I love to hear feedback!
I hope you are inspired to start living in the present and seeking the things you have right now that you are grateful for. Remember happiness is what you make it and you have the power to start right now!
Take care and chat soon;
Living A Boss Life